Your professional success depends on your ability to think more effectively than your competitors.
As you adopt Albert Einstein’s habits for creative, logical thinking, you will increase your intellectual power and enjoy more professional achievements.
Although we often think of Albert Einstein as one of the smartest people ever, we don’t investigate what it was that made him so. People who speak highly of him often attribute his genius to some mysterious gift. They don’t believe his smarts came from a certain attitude about learning. In reality, you can recreate some of his habits to get smarter and boost your intellectual abilities.
That’s what you’ll get from this course. You’ll learn about 9 effective habits Einstein used to develop the mind power that made him famous. After each video lecture where one of these habits is presented, there’s another video lecture and worksheet activities you can complete to develop those abilities and habits in your own life.
It may not be theoretical physics you’re trying to be successful at, but whatever you aim to accomplish in your life professionally, academically, or artistically will come much faster as you implement Einstein’s habits in your daily routine.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In less than three hours, you can learn how to…
- Think more creatively and develop your own intellectual independence.
- Focus on important problems in your work and education.
- Ignore criticism from people who don’t understand your ambition or ways of thinking.
- Improve your imagination and use it to be more successful.
- Design your own curriculum and teach yourself new skills.
- Determine which professional relationships will help you achieve your goals and which ones won’t.
- Get rid of trivial activities in your life and focus on what’s worthwhile.
OVER 4,500 STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY ENROLLED
Over 4,500+ other students have already enrolled in Steve’s courses! Click the Take This Course button to start learning like Einstein and accelerate your career!
The special, discounted price for this course won’t last long! Enroll today!
REVIEWS FOR THIS COURSE
Read what some people have said about this course:
- Ken Kaufman, CFO of the Year & Author of Impact Your Business said, “Success comes to those who are willing to pay the price to learn. Notice I didn’t say anything about expensive education, but the price to learn. Learning requires thinking, hard thinking. The principles in this course are essential for building a successful career in this ever-changing economy. I would recommend it to anyone who is committed to learning the right things the right way.”
- Daphny Cross said, “Mr. Churchill has nailed it. Many times we just don’t see that in order to be better qualified, we just need to think a little outside our usual box. Sometimes we get so stuck in a rut, it never occurs to us to do this. Clear and concise, this course will help anyone who feels they need change in their career.”
- Be sure to read more reviews on this course down below!
If you sign up now, you’ll also get these free resources:
- 3 Free Bonus Lessons:
1) How You Can Learn Better
2) How to Improve Your Attention Span and Concentration
3) What is an Autodidact, and Why Should I Care?
- A high-resolution, printable quick reference guide listing 9 habits of Einstein’s extraordinary genius.
- You can also download all the audio files for this course to listen to while you’re on-the-go.
- Get guaranteed responses (within 24 hours) from the instructor for any question or discussions you post!
Click the green Preview buttons in the course outline down below to see a free sample of the videos that will teach you how to get a better job faster.
There’s a 30-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee for this course. If you’re not satisfied, you get all your money back, it’s that easy.
Click the “Take This Course” button at the top-right of this page to start learning about Einstein’s learning secrets right away.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/einstein/?couponCode=ESFREE