Udemy – How To DJ With Ableton Live: DJ Techniques Clear and Simple [100% off]
For years I’ve been teaching Ableton Live in the college classroom. As a University Professor, my classes are sought after, and, frankly, expensive. I believe Ableton Live can be learned by anyone, and cost shouldn’t be a barrier. This class uses the same outline and syllabus I’ve used in my college classes for years, at a fraction of the cost.
In this class we are going to focus on using Ableton Live for DJing and Performing. I’m assuming that you already know your way around Ableton Live pretty well, and now you want to take your techniques to the stage. In this class I’ll walk you through all the basics of using controllers, Audio Effect Racks, and some other tricks.
Also in the class I have a really special surprise. I’ve invited my friend James Patrick to show some of his techniques as well. James is a DJ that has toured the world, and is known internationally for his engaging performances. He is going to be IN this class, and has contributed several exclusive videos for this class.
- Audio Effect Racks
- Using Effect Rack Presets
- Building our own Effect Racks
- Parallel Processing
- Fade To Grey
- Performance Racks
- Controllers and Controllerism
- MIDI Mapping
- The Ableton Push Interface
- The APC40 Interface
- Follow Actions
- Legato Mode
- Launch Modes
- Launching Clips in Performance
- Effects Setup for Performance
- The Crossfader
- Mapping Controllers for Performance
- … And much more!!!
J. Anthony Allen is an Ableton Certified Trainer, and a PhD in Music Composition and master of Electronic Sounds. His music has been heard internationally in film, radio, video games, and industrial sound, as well as the concert hall and theater.
He currently as an adjunct professor of composition at the University of St. Thomas, Macphail Academy of Music, and the CEO of Slam Academy in Minneapolis.
Praise for other classes by J. Anthony Allen:
- “I’ve had Live Lite for a while but never quite understood how to use it because of the different options in how to arrange audio. This course explains exactly how to do that and get the most out of Live.”
- “Great overview – I would start here for sure if you are just getting your feet wet with live. clear and to the point. session walkthroughs are great. looking forward to more”
- “I have never had any formal training in music at all. Trying to learn all the notes and how everything translated was a serious challenge. After going thru this class, Dr. J has totally brought down the barriers. The content was very useful and was easy to grasp for me.”