Udemy: How To Confidently Create Amazing Talking Head Videos [100% off]
Do you say these things to yourself:
- I hate being in front of the camera, but I know that to be successful online, I’ve got to learn how to do it!
- When I press the record button on the camera, it’s like my confidence instantly drains right out of me
- Why doesn’t my mouth and brain don’t work properly when I’m in front of the camera – it’s unbelievably frustrating!
- I’m a professional teacher/presenter and I can’t believe how difficult of a time I have recording a simple video
- I’m tired of nonsense advice like: ‘just be yourself’, and ‘think of the camera as your friend’ – it doesn’t work!
- I’m tired of spending hours/days writing scripts for videos where I sound like I’m reading a book and look stiffer than a board on camera
- How can I record high-quality videos quickly?
- How do other people record great videos with so little effort – how can I be like them?!?
- I want to create great videos – HELP!!!
If you’ve said any of these things to yourself in the past week, you’re going to love this course!
Not only does it answer all these questions (and more), but the course is delivered to you in a energetic, simple, and fun way (check out the preview videos).
So…what makes this course so unique?
- My relentless focus on delivering high-quality content within the course
- The high value of the ideas
- The unique and engaging way lessons are presented
- How practical and usable the ideas are that I teach you
- The transformation you’ll see in yourself
- The transformation others will see in you
This course is for you if you:
- Want to quickly create amazing talking-head videos for your students, listeners, and fans!
- Have very little time to watch boring, complicated lessons
- Tired of ideas that are really nothing more then weak, boring cliche’s that are largely worthless nonsense (‘be yourself’, ‘love the camera’, ‘let go of your fear’, etc.)
- Enjoy video training over book-learnin’
- Want actionable, practical strategies and tools that you can use right now – today
- Think visual guides for the course content is cool and useful for reference later
- Like having some fun while you learn
Scan the lessons below, and be sure to watch some of the FREE preview videos to see for yourself that what I just said is true!
After you’re done watching the free preview videos (and your brain has adjusted to how awesome it feels), then follow these steps:
- Join the course
- Watch all the videos
- Download all the included guides (I call these LifeMaps)
- Put what you learn into action
- Come back and let me know what you think – if you like what you’ve learned, leave a lovely (that means nice) review, if not, get a lovely refund (you have a full 30 days to do this)
Share with yuour friends :