Udemy – How to be Creative & Innovative in Business [100% off]
Opportunities are not in things, but in the eye of the beholder. In this course, we will dive into four key areas that are essential to see new business opportunities and improve your business:
- Regaining your creative genius The left side of the brain is vital to bring things down to earth. Nevertheless, the right side is important because it is the seat for new ideas. Tapping into creativity brings out groundbreaking ideas, products, services, and in due course, greater customer satisfaction. We will see that everyone can be much more creative and will explore this innate capacity.
- Conceptual, emotional and behavioral blockbusting The idea here is to learn what may be holding us back – what kind of conceptual, emotional or behavioral paradigms we have that holds us back.
- Breaking paradigms What does not allow us to accept new ideas? It is our paradigms. They are like a filter. Joel Barker encourages us to ask, what is impossible to do today, but if it were possible, would change radically the way things are done?
- Creativity applied to business We are going to learn effective techniques to help you take the lead regarding innovation. Our aim is to have clear-cut manners to apply creativity to a business situation that brings results.
- Using the techniques with your team
After having learned the above techniques, we now apply them in teams to guarantee that innovative improvements will be the lifeblood of your organization.
Share with your friends :