Udemy – How to be an Independent security researcher [100% off]
This Course is about :
- What is xss?
- Why xss?
- Types of xss?
- What are the different sources of xss?
- Different context of xss?
- What is Sql Injection?
- Different Types of Sql injection.
Types of xss
- Persistent xss (stored xss)
- Non persistent xss reflected xss
- Dom based xss
- We will discuss different xss example according owasp xss.
- Why xss is so important?
- What is internet safety?
- What is network security?
- Nothing just know to run apps on computer
- HTTP client server Architecture
- Basics of HTML and JS.
- Basics of PHP and ASPnet
If you know about some of these things then it will be more beneficial and will be easy for your understanding this course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Security Researcher
- Web Developer
- Bug Hunter
- Hard Worker and If you want to make yourself do somethig
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/independent-security-researcher/?couponCode=MEes
Share with your friends :