Inspirer Mike Stemple, an expert at ideation, innovation, startups, and brand creation, who has built over 20 companies that have grown to be worth $100+ million, for the first time is revealing all the tips, tricks, hacks, and processes he used, and still uses, to rapidly grow an idea into a full fledged business. A sought after speaker and an award winning mentor Mike’s teaching style is to the point, based on REAL world experience and at times humorous in his candor and life lessons. Along with his video lessons Mike is sharing his treasure trove of cheatsheets, templates and how-to guides that he has himself built over a 20 year successful career. These documents by themselves are worth thousands of dollars and they are included with each relevant course.
Mike is known as a master-ideator and consults with large companies that want to learn how to fill a white-board with awesome ideas. For the first time Mike is revealing his ideation process and including his cheatsheets and templates that will enable you to rapidly vet an idea and think laterally and vertically into areas that might prove to be more lucrative.
Questions covered are:
- What is a good idea?
- How do you come up with good ideas?
- Does passion matter with ideas?
- How can you tell what you are passionate about?
- How do you translate your passion into one or more business ideas?
- What basic tools should every Founder have from the start?
- What tools should Founders use to develop their ideas in the beginning?
- How does being a Founder align with personal goals, objectives and vision?
- What research can you do to validate or to kill an idea?
- Does the market that you choose matter?
- What are good markets, and what are bad markets?
- Do competitors matter and why?
- How do you define your competitive landscape?
- How do you determine the key assumptions of your business?
- Can key assumptions be tested?
- What are tactics to test key assumptions when you just have an idea?
- How do you identify and interview potential customers?
- What are some tactics for effective surveying?