Udemy – How I Blew Past My Crowdfunding Goal With Kickstarter [100% off]
OVER 125 STUDENTS ENROLLED IN THE FIRST DAY ALONE
I will teach you exactly what I did to more than double my Kickstarter goal (and this does not include all the wholesale contracts I secured) in one month. I am so confident you will benefit from my course, I am offering a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – No Questions Asked. So you have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain.
We will cover step-by-step what you need to know to run a successful crowdfunding campaign. There are many illegitimate businesses that make their money by making false promises about your campaign, and then running off with your money. I fell into this trap, and lost a lot of money. I don’t want to see the same thing happen to other entrepreneurs like you. I will teach you how to optimize your campaign from beginning to end so you don’t have to rely on these other services.
Our course is different than other content available because most other courses teach you the basics on how to optimize your campaign page and what to do while your project is live . This is important information, but we also know that your success is primarily determined by your preparation months prior to the campaign. That’s why we start by teaching you what to do months before your launch, if you have the time, and then we will go into running and managing your campaign.
Everything that we cover are things that I personally used while running my Kickstarter campaign (5 Water Socks). Here are some of the things we will go over:
- 1. Basics of Crowdfunding – what is it?
- 2. Customer Acquisition
- a. Social Media Marketing Without Buying Ads – including how I organically grew my Instagram page from 74 followers to over 11,000 followers in a few months.
- b. How I was able to convert my social media followers to backers through my email list
- 3. Building Your Campaign
- a. When to launch
- b. How to use Kickstarter analytics to see how similar campaigns performed and brought traffic
- c. How to optimize your campaign page
- d. Coming up with a Kickstarter goal
- e. Tips for your Kickstarter video and script
- f. Creating rewards that are easy to manage when you hit your goal and how to get more per backer
- 4. Pitching to Press – How I was able to land TV interviews and strategies I used to get press coverage nationally and internationally
- a. How to find journalists and media outlets to contact
- b. Strategies on how to draft emails to journalists WITH MY EMAIL TEMPLATES
- c. Building your media kit
Finally we call our page the MinorityMindset because we want to build a community of entrepreneurs who think differently and want to create something great. Welcome to the community.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/crowdfunding101/?couponCode=wdivDetroitPunjab