Udemy – Get a great job! Work for the United Nations [100% off]
Updated: March 19, 2015
On completion of Get a great job! Work for the United Nations course you will be able to search, prepare and apply for United Nations jobs using
- United Nations Careers Platform, and
- Inspira Human Resources Gateway.
This course will not take you more than 3 hours to complete with video lectures, reading materials and practice; is based on the official “Manual for the Applicant on the Staff Selection System” (Inspira), version 3.0 and will also include preparation for
- knowledge and skills assessments, and
- competency based interviews.
- Introduction to United Nations careers and jobs mapping;
- United Nations Careers and Inspira;
- The job application process;
- Job openings in Inspira;
- Evaluation criteria;
- Pre-screening and eligibility rules;
- Search, prepare and apply for job applications;
- Assessments and interviews.
If you are looking for a job and you are interested in working for the United Nations, you will understand how job applications, assessments and interviews are evaluated and conducted, and you will get a great job.