Udemy – Game Development and Coding for Children [100% off]
What if instead of just playing games and watching TV, your kids could actually make THEIR OWN games and animated stories?
This course is aimed for kids between 8 and 16 and they’ll learn how to make simple games, stories and animation using Scratch, a visual programming platform for children created by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Scratch makes it very simple for kids to understand basic coding concepts and to make their creations come true by just dragging and dropping elements and connecting them with each other. It is highly visual, interactive and fun!
The course is project-based, this means we’ll work though out actual examples that you can modify and play with afterwards.
- Cat in Desert
- Wizard Boy
- Zombie Farm
- Ocean Story
- Halloween Game
What your kids will learn in this course:
- Using intuitive building blocks to visually craft simple web games, stories and animations.
- Grasping programming concepts such as conditions and loops. Taught with a project-based methodology.
- Make their creations interactive for the users.
- Share their games and animations so that other people can play and modify them.
- Most importantly, understand how simple it is to make their creative ideas a reality in today’s world.
This course is taught by Beth Baumgartner, engineer from the University of Wisconsin with postgraduate studies at the University of Queensland (Australia). The course has been created in collaboration with Pablo Farias Navarro, founder of ZENVA. At ZENVA we are teaching over 8000 studentsfrom all over the world how to create games, mobiles apps and websites. We are one of Udemy’s top selling course providers with excellent reviews from our students.
Disclaimer:This course is independently created by ZENVA using the MIT’s Scratch platform. It is not an official course by the MIT.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/game-development-for-children/?couponCode=HourofCode2015
Share with your friends :