Udemy – From 0 to 1: JavaFX and Swing for Awesome Java UIs [100% off]
- Prerequisites: Basic understanding of Java
- Taught by a Stanford-educated, ex-Googler, husband-wife team
- Includes real-word examples and hundreds of lines of source code
A definitive guide to JavaFX, and a comprehensive guide to Swing are packed into this intensely practical, quirky guide to building awesome UIs in Java
Let’s parse that.
- This course is a definitive guide to JavaFX: every important part of the framework is covered in great detail, with sophisticated examples and context
- The course is a comprehensive guide to Swing: you will be able to build sophisticated, clean Swing apps, and employ every important technique.
- The course is intensely practical, packed with dozens of examples and hundreds of lines of included source code.
- The course is also quirky. The examples are irreverent. Lots of little touches: repetition, zooming out so we remember the big picture, active learning with plenty of quizzes. There’s also a peppy soundtrack, and art – all shown by studies to improve cognition and recall.
- Swing: Framework basics; JFrames, JPanels and JComponents; Menus and menu handling; Trees and their nuances; File choosers, buttons, browser controls
- Design: The MVC Paradigm, Observer and Command Design Patterns; Dependency Injection via FXML
Programming Drills (code-alongs, with source code included)
- A News Curation app to summarise newspaper articles into a concise email snippet
- Animated GIF generation, using Java Image libraries as well multi-threading support
- A fully fledged Media Player to play MP3 and MP4 files; complex wiring up of UI elements to make sure the little details (volume control, position sliders) work right
- 2D Animations to rival those available in Powerpoint and other presentation software
- 3D Animations including moving cameras, rotation and transition of 3D shapes
- Bubble Charts and Tables to represent revenue, market valuation and growth of a set of companies – a business app as good as Excel
- SceneBuilder and FXML support, so that design and implementation can be divvied up between designers and software engineers
Talk to us!
- Mail us about anything – anything! – and we will always reply 🙂
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/from-0-to-1-javafx-and-swing/?couponCode=SALAH_DEC
Share with your friends :