Udemy – Finance for Freedom: Master Your Finances in 30 days [100% off]
Many people view the world of money and finance as confusing and dangerous, and they take a passive role in managing their own finances as a result. “Investing is for the hot shots and gamblers”, they say.
“After all, it takes money to make money”, they continue as they begrudgingly work their way through the rat-race. Then they slap a few bucks away in a target-date 401(k) fund and settle for meager returns year-after-year, oblivious to the mounting risks inherent in the modern monetary system that are threatening their very retirement.
This course is here to say that it doesn’t have to be that way. There are other options for those who are willing to change the way they think about money, finance, economics, and most importantly… themselves.
Though it sounds trite, the key to your personal financial success all begins with a thorough understanding of money.
If you doubt this, simply ask yourself a question: what is money?
Is it a green piece of paper with numbers and symbols on it? Is it a plastic card with a bank logo and an account number? Or is it something else entirely?
This course will extensively analyze money and you will learn exactly what money is, what characteristics money must contain, where money has been, and where it is going.
With your understanding of money and monetary history on solid footing, this course will then teach you:
- How to become money-conscious
- How to analyze your financial statements
- How to intuitively understand how each decision you make affects your financial statements
- How to analyze spending, slash debt, and implement a tool to model and monitor a flexible monthly budget
- How to ultimately master your finances in 30 days time
- How to analyze macroeconomic trends and leverage this understanding into actionable financial strategies
- How to construct and implement an asset allocation model
- How to assess and acquire the prominent asset classes for your model: cash, precious metals, real estate, stocks, bonds, and bitcoins
- How to implement the Beta Investment Strategy
- How to integrate alternative investments into your portfolio to truly create antifragility
- How to build and scale diverse income streams in order to achieve financial escape velocity
Sound too good to be true?It’s not. This is not your standard “personal finance for dummies” advice, nor is it abstract theory. This course delivers both the core principles and the actionable strategies used by the instructor to build a sustainable financial portfolio that enabled him to quit his job and escape the rat-race within five years time.
To add additional value to this course, the instructor is completely willing to answer any and all questions you may have as you go through the material.
Now to be clear, there is no magic formula for eliminating debt, building wealth, and reaching financial escape velocity. As such, this course is NOT for people who are looking for get-rich-quick-schemes. But for self-disciplined people who are willing to think outside of the box and focus long-term, this course offers a comprehensive approach to money, finance, and economics that will enable you to cut debt, strategically build an asset portfolio, and even develop scalable income streams in order to build the life you desire!
Do not take a backseat when it comes to your own finances. Learn everything you need to know to master your finances in 30 days by enrolling in Finance for Freedom today!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/finance-for-freedom/?couponCode=financefreedom
Share with your friends :