Udemy – Google Facebook Twitter Online Review Secrets Entrepreneurs [100% off] Worth $97
No matter what kind of business you have. If you are selling a product or service, online or offline, your business will benefit from positive online reviews on Google Plus, Yelp, Facebook, Yahoo and more! This course covers:
– How to create an endless source of free, new leads for your business
– How to gate or control which customers will write online reviews for you
– How to build or rebuild your online reputation (social proof) and your national and local search engine optimization with online reviews
– What the most popular review sites are and how to find the review sites specific to your industry
– How to receive local and national attention with your online reviews
– How to leverage your new and existing positive customer reviews for maximum benefit
– How to handle negative and fake reviews about your product, service or company
– How to handle a complaining customer
– How to develop a systematic approach to handling your online review program in just 30 minutes or less per week
– And so much more!
All using only legitimate strategies….only real customers and real reviews! No black hat technics, reputation management firms, or fake reviews allowed!
Plus, you get 10 fully customizable email, letter and webpage templates included
Whether you are thinking of starting a business or you are a long time entrepreneur, managing and leveraging your customer’s online reviews are vital to your businesses success! In the last few years online reviews and sites have exploded across the internet, Yelp, Google Plus, Yahoo Local, Bing and so many more. Ask yourself this question. What did you do before the last time you made a purchase? Odds are that you looked for online reviews of the product/service and the company (or both) before you made a purchasing decision. According to a recent study by Dimensional Research, 90% or 9 out of 10 customers claimed positive reviews influenced their purchasing decision. On the flip side, 86% said their buying decision was influenced by negative online reviews!
Now try this. Pretend to be a potential customer for YOUR business. Type in a Google search with your business name followed by the word “reviews”…Gulp! Did you do it or were you too afraid of what might come up? If you were not happy with the results of this search, what can you do? A lot actually! In this course you’ll learn why online reviews are critical for attracting more clients and sales. I’ll show you what review sites all businesses should target and how to find the ones specific to your industry. We’ll cover how to get your customers to give you those awesome reviews and then how to leverage them for their maximum positive impact. Plus if you’ve gotten negative reviews in the past, I’ll show you how to bury those with positive reviews and lessen their impact on your business. With this course you’ll get 10 email, letter and webpage templates to use, many resources and more! Sound like a lot of work? I’ll show you how to spend less than 30 minutes per week on it! Are you envious of those customer service awards received by some businesses? I’ll show you how to receive those as well!