Udemy – Excel 2013 Macros: Automate Your Excel Workload [100% off] Worth $149!
The price of $149 is good until July 10th 2015, at which point I will increase the price to $199 and add more content that I’m currently working on. Get the course while it’s still cheap by enrolling now.
If you already you Excel, you know how repetitive and time consuming some tasks can be. This course is designed to teach you how to take those repetitive and time consuming Excel tasks, and make them happen in a click of a button! If you use Excel a lot in you work, this course is essential; it will reduce you workload significantly.
In this course you will learn:
- What macros are and why you should use them.
- How to read and edit Visual Basic for Application code, and quickly edit macros.
- How to make conditional macros that work in a variety of situations.
- How to create macros that apply effects dynamically to large sets of Excel data.
- How to save enormous amounts of time by automating your Excel work.
- Much more – I will be updating this course regularly for the next year with free content!
In addition to the video courses and exercise files, you will have access to me! Come visit me during my office hours on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 10am – 12pm EST. This will give you a chance to ask any questions that you may have, or just stop by to say hello! All you have to do is go to the discussion section of the course and post whatever you’d like me to see.