Udemy – Exam Stress-Busting [100% off] Worth $112!
Exam stress-buster techniques to help you:
- Focus better
- Become mentally, physically and emotionally-prepared
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Perform better on your next exam
The aim of this course is to improve concentration and academic performance, and decrease stress, anxiety and emotional imbalance. This course will help you identify factors contributing to your exam anxiety and arm you with practical methods and short relaxation exercises so that you can perform better.
When it comes to any kind of stress, we tend to be reactive and deal with it in “autopilot mode”.It is important to have a strategy to effectively deal with stress, and this course has been tailored to help you change your reactive coping habits into effective techniques.
What you’ll get from the course:
- 29 lectures containing around two hours of content
- More than 40 tips and 10+ exercises to help you focus, reduce stress / anxiety and perform better on your next exam
- 1 complementary 20 minute 1-2-1 exam stress management consultation
- Continuous support: Join the monthly hangout, where you can ask questions, interact with other exam-takers or just listen in to bust stress
The course is for:
- University students
- College students
- People learning new skills and who have to study and take exams for career development or career change purposes
- A-level students
- People who find it challenging to perform in an exam situation or at any test throughout the year
This course is NOT for primary school students.
If you find that, even after preparing thoroughly and testing your knowledge, you have trouble performing on exam day, this course is ideal for you.
You will identify and learn more about:
- What contributes to your exam stress
- How your body reacts to stress
- The warning signs of stress
- Shorter and longer relaxation and mindfulness exercises
- How to stay focused and use preparation time more effectively
- What can you do before, during and after the exam to stay balanced
- And many more practical tips
- An open mind and the intention to engage in all the exercises to fully benefit from the course and reduce your stress
- A quiet place where you can practice the exercises without interruption
- A pen and paper to take notes and /or printer to print downloadable work sheets
This is not a static course, I will be adding to it regularly.