Udemy – Create Your Own Adobe PDF eBooks Using just Microsoft Word [100% off]
Welcome to this course that will teach you how to create your own eBooks from scratch using just the Microsoft Word application
Have you ever thought about creating your own eBook?
Did you even know that you can use just Microsoft Word to not only write, but also format & layout your eBook ready for distribution (be that via a website or kindle)?
Have you not heard??…….eBooks are all the rage nowadays – they are seen as an essential part of any online business sales / marketing strategy.
This step-by-step course will take you through everything that you need to know to be able to create your own Adobe PDF eBooks from complete scratch the right way.
Here is a bit about what you will learn
You ill be shown…
- The correct elements that you should absolutely include in any eBook that you create, and also the correct order of these elements
- How to correctly format your eBook
- How to add a table of contents that automatically updates as page numbers change. Also one that is clickable so that your readers can instantly click to jump to any particular page that interest them.
- How to add great looking headers & footers to every page
- How to convert your MS Word document in to an eBook the correct way
We are going to have a lot of fun on this course and you are going to learn a really important skill.
I am super confident that you will love it, but if not, you are covered by the Udemy no quibble money back guarantee – so you really have absolutely nothing to lose!
Jump in now and I will see you on the inside!
Share with your friends :