Udemy – Create a Newsletter Subscribe Form in PHP, MySQL and AJAX [100% off]
In this course, you will learn by doing to create step by step practical and ready to use Ajax-based Subscribe/Newsletter Form for your website with PHP, MySQL, jQuery and Bootstrap.
What Will You Get?
After this course, you will have confidence and experience to create any type of ajax-based form and display submission status within any area of webpage by sending form data to server and receive its response.
Your level of HTML, CSS, JQuery and PHP doesn’t really matter but you must have at least basic knowledge of these to be comfortable.
The course will cover:
- Create a form with HTML and Bootstrap for front-end purpose
- Interact with MySQL Database and Save form submitted data
- Implement Validation on form fields
- Submit JQuery response via Ajax to PHP script for processing
- Show dynamic messages on webpage without refreshing it
- Prevent duplicate email subscription
- Get Email notification and TrackIP address with a nice formatted message
During this course we will make use of the following, free resources:
Bootstrap 3 (comes with included JQuery)
FormValidator (for validation)
JQuery (for ajax-based work)
Bootsnipp (for a nice form)
Share with your friends :