Udemy – The Game Developer Bootcamp [100% OFF]
Welcome to The Game Developer Bootcamp. If you’re looking to be not just a gamer, but a game maker, you’ve came to the right course!
Learn To Work With
- Godot Game Engine 3 – 2D and 3D engine
- GameMaker Studio 2
- C# (Coming In The Future)
- Python 3
Building a game doesn’t have to be difficult, in The Game Developer Bootcamp we will teach you everything. If you know absolutely nothing about programming and about game development, this is the course for you. We welcome all skill levels to our course!
The course will start out by teaching you how to code in Python 3, with your first program where you print Hello World. You will receive the most valuable information in the course, by learning to network by writing a server and client that can communicate with each other. We learn Python as it is nearly identical to GDScript, which has only slight differences. You will then use your Python skills in Godot Game Engine 3. We will go into detail on the node system, which, is a challenging, but an incredibly rewarding object system. Then, we will be building a platformer demo, where will build a player, and AI.
COMING IN THE FUTURE
We will be building a 3D physics demo which will teach you how to use the 3D functions in Godot. C# will also be taught in the course, using the Mono Version of Godot. You will also get a glimpse of VR in Godot.
Finally we will go into GameMaker Studio 2, we will go over the features of GameMaker Studio 2, with your already obtained knowledge of Godot, going through GameMaker Studio 2 will be easier. We will be building a multiplayer platformer, making a GameMaker Studio 2 client, and a Python server from scratch to communicate.
Art assets, and quizzes will be available in the course! Check out the curriculum for more details!
Skills From This Course Can Be Used For
- Building your own game
- Collaborative projects or jobs to program for other people
- Learning other game engines
- Learning other programming languages
- Understanding how games work
- Writing software (you don’t have to just make games with the knowledge in this course!)
Build 4 Demos In The Course : Develop Games
- Platformer – Learn to use the collision and physics engine
- (COMING IN THE FUTURE) Space Shooter – Learn the art of instancing, an important asset to object-oriented programming
- (COMING IN THE FUTURE) 3D Demo – We will be learning to use the 3D features in Godot Game Engine, swapping between a first-person and third-person perspective and using the 3D physics engine.
- Multiplayer Platformer – We will build a platformer in GameMaker Studio 2, which, finally our Python knowledge will be put to full use by upgrading it to multiplayer. We will be making a GameMaker Studio 2 client and a Python server.
Ask questions, chat with our other students across all of our courses, through our Discord server!
- If you have a Discord account, you can join our discord server to ask questions, request for us to add new things to the course, get one-on-one support from us and other students.
When you finish the course, you will come out as a true game developer, knowing how to use two of the best game engines to date!
Get the lifetime access to the course today!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/the-game-developer-bootcamp/?couponCode=FACEBOOK2018