Udemy – PIC Microcontroller Interfacing with LCD [100% OFF]
>>> You will enter LCD Display world of wonders, Write Anything and Make it shine using LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
Welcome to this course.
LCD Display is a display device used to display information on clocks, calculators, watches and other devices and in this course you will learn it’s internal structure and how it functions, as well as how to interface it to a Microcontroller and Write codes to display letters, numbers and sentences.
Do you want to Go to the next level in Displaying Data using LCD Display?
- We are announcing our brand-new course LCD Interfacing with PIC Microcontroller
- HD Content that will take you in an informative journey to not only master the coding of LCD Display with PIC Microcontroller, but also learn the very basics of LCD Display internal structure, how it works, it’s parts, it’s wiring diagram and how your code is handled by it.
What You will get in this course?
- To know how LCD Display function and learn about it’s internal structure.
- To get familiar with interfacing LCD Display to PIC Microcontroller.
- To know how to display numbers and letters.
- To know how to move numbers, letters and words on LCD Display.
Learn By Practicing, Practical Work?
- Interface and Connect LCD Display to PIC.
- Display a Letter on LCD Display.
- Write a C program to display Words and Sentences on LCD Display.
Write a C program to move Words and Sentences on LCD Display.
If you take this course now, you can count on these three results in just a few hours!