If you’re creating applications that access Oracle databases, you can save a lot of time and work simply by having SQL do more of the data handling for you. This course teaches you how to create efficient SQL queries to extract and update the data in an Oracle database. You will learn how to design and implement a database, giving you insight into performance and security matters. You’ll learn you how to use PL/SQL to exploit some powerful features like stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
In short, it provides you with the information you need to create the kind of effective database applications that make you a more efficient and valuable developer. Also you’ll learn how to retrieve and process data, write SQL statements, execute effective queries, and work with dynamic SQL.
Filled with detailed examples and expert strategies from an Oracle ACE, this course also explores advanced coding techniques, and shows best practices to help you solve real-world problems. This definitive guide is exactly what you need to make the most of Oracle’s powerful procedural language.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Master all basic SQL techniques
- Learn how to utilize SQL and PL/SQL features in Oracle Database
- Create control structures, loop statements, and cursors
- Learn to work with collections, tables, varrays, and associative array collections
- Discover how to locate and repair errors and employ exception handlers
- Learn how to configure and manage stored packages and libraries
- Learn how to extend functionality using dynamic SQL statements
- Understand object types, tables, and queries
- Understand aggregate functions
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/oracle-sql-course/?couponCode=DATABASE