Udemy – Learning Strategies for Children: The Complete Masterclass [100% OFF]
Would you like to help your child to learn more effectively and discover which kind of learning strategies fit best for them? Then this course is for you!
In this course, we will cover a two dozen learning strategies, discover which type of learner your child is and improve your child’s memory immensely. But what exactly are we going to cover in detail in this course?
- Learning Types, Personal Preferences & Basic Learning Strategies – Which kind of learning type has your child. Is he or she a auditory, visual, kinesthetic or reading/writing learner? Or dies your child have problems with productivity cycles? If you do not know the answer to these two questions, you need to enroll today!
- Learning strategies for children from age 0-3, 4-10 and 11 and over – We will cover more than 50 learning strategies that will help your children to save and retrieve information more quickly. I will help you to improve your child’s memory and it is my goal to help your child succeed. We will in this regard talk about strategies like the palace technique and many more!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Teach your child how to apply 50+ learning strategies that we cover in this course
- Learn how to use the Palace technique in order to improve your child’s long-term memory
- Know more about the Richard Feynman learning strategy
- Know how to figure out which kind of learning type your child is
- Know about natural productivity cycles and how to use them for your child’s advantage
- Help your child to improve grades in school and fight the fear of going to school
While other courses leave you confused and only give you a glimpse on self-discipline, this is an A-Z guide – the complete learning strategies for children masterclass!
Now, I want my students to always feel comfortable when they make a purchase, that’s why I have uploaded multiple free videos for you to view at any time.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
It’s time to take action. This offer won’t last forever.
Go ahead and click the ‘take this course’ button and I will see you in the course. Thanks again for enrolling!