Udemy – Decision Making Using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) [100% OFF]
Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) is one of Multi Criteria decision making method that was originally developed by Prof. Thomas L. Saaty. In short, it is a method to derive ratio scales from paired comparisons.
Taking up this course will enable you to
- Build Ability to align decisions with Organizational Objectives.
- Select one alternative from a given set of alternatives, usually where there are multiple decision criteria involved.
- Build ability to implement a structured and repeatable decision making approach by utilizing organizational Expertise.
- Checking the consistency of your judgements.
- Apply AHP in building concensus, prioritizing customer needs and choosing the best alternatives.
Share with your friends :