Udemy – A gentle introduction to Google Go (Golang) for Beginners [100% OFF]
Welcome A Gentle Introduction to Google Go (Golang) for Beginners!
Our goal for you in this course is: For you to become a beginner Ninja in one of the hottest new languages called “Google Go” and also known as Golang. This course is everything you need to be successful with Google Go.
- The course is based on Google Go, Visual Studio Code and GIT. All tools are freely available so there’s no additional costs to you!
- The course includes lectures on installation of all tools on Windows, Macintosh and Linux systems. So no matter what kind of computer you have – there’s instructions for you to follow.
- If you’d rather follow a manual on how to install, there are 6 PDF manuals giving step by step instructions on how to install the tools, totalling 123 pages of content!
- The course includes two PDF guidebooks to help you on your golang journey as well!
Google go is taking the development world by storm, because of it’s system level access and it’s design which gives programmers the ability to create multi-core programs. This is the first development language really developed for the type of mutli-core cpu computers that have been in the market for the last ten years. Created by three genius developers are google – to solve deficiencies google was experiencing with conventional computer languages.
In our 40+ Lectures, You Will Learn:
An Introduction to Golang:
- What is Google Go (Golang). Why does it exist?
- What makes Google Go (Golang) an amazing language to learn.
- Whom this course is for, and how to get the most out of it.
- What is Visual Studio code, and why would you want to use it?
- How to create your first google go program in 30 seconds (or less!) [Yes, really!]
How to get started with Golang:
- An overview of Installation.
- How to install GIT and Go Google Go on Windows, Linux and Macintosh Systems (with guide books!)
- How to install Visual Studio Code on Windows, Linux and Macintosh Systems (with guide books!)
- How to create and compile your first Google Go program.
- A resource kit (Emergency Go Parachute) of 5 resources, that will aid you on your journey so you can get unstuck if you experience trouble – and more importantly, how to never get stuck on learning Google Go in the first place. [Downloadable resource included!]
- Learn the basics of programming and what really happens – unlocking the mystery behind the scenes in an accessible way that even existing programmers should watch. The four part lecture series on programming will turn you from a “zero” to a “hero” when it comes to actually understanding how programming works, what high level languages bring to the table and what you can accomplish using Google Go (Golang)
- Learn how Google Go (Golang) uses variables, it’s fundamental datatypes, and how to compile and write Google Go (Golang) expressions.
- Simple debugging with Visual Studio Code.
Intermediate Beginners Golang:
- How to create multiple projects using Visual Studio Code.
- How to write Loops in Google Go (Golang), from begging format all the way to advanced loops that include ranges or simple statements. (And yes, simple statements are an advanced topic).
- How to write control structures, including basic if statements, advanced if statements and switches. Our switch example especially will show a real world example of how to use the fall through keyword which can be a tricky concept for beginners and experienced programmers alike. Switch in Golang is not the same as in other languages!
- How to write basic functions, and use them in real world examples. Learn how Google Go (Golang) passes data into and out of functions. Here, the lectures from Fundamental Golang really pay of in explaining the tricky concept of “by value” vs. “by reference” that often boggle experienced programmers.
- Understand Scope. Learn all the rules of what variables are accessible where, and how Scope works in Google Go (Golang).
Advanced Beginners Golang:
- Advanced debugging with Visual Studio code (including step into, step over, and step out)
- Arrays and Slices in a four part lecture series! You’ll learn basic arrays and use them in a simple example. Then we’ll show why Slices are “awesome” above arrays, and how to effectively use slices. Once you know and use slices, you’ll almost never use arrays in Google Go (Golang) ever again. But… because slices are based on arrays – it’s super important to understand how they work!
- How to use simple statements, and how they are often used in writing robust code for error handling.
- How to write for range loops in Google go (Golang) to write very fast and efficient code that deals with slices.
- How to write and use Variadic functions, which sound complicated – but with our amazing Ninja foundation, we make short work of the concept and fully implement a Variadic function in under seven minutes.
- And finally, we complete our tour of Google Go (Golang) with next steps to move from being a Ninja Beginner to becoming a full Ninja master in Google Go. [Downloadable resource included!]
There’s simply no better course for those that want to begin to learn Google Go and break into programming for the first time.