Udemy – Writing Songs For TV/Film & Video Games [40% off]
Last Updated May 2016
As the artist Manafest I’ve sold over 300,000 albums worldwide over 1,000,000 singles and toured over 21 different countries.
My music has been used in many TV Shows, Movies & Video Games like Nascar, NFL, One Tree Hill, Hard Target, Grimm, plus countless others.
Getting your music placed in a TV/Film or Video Game is called a “Synch” and music supervisors are the ones that control this world.
They are hired by the production company to find great music that will fit the scene of a movie, TV Show, Commercial or video game.
If you are a songwriter and own the masters to your songs then there is a huge opportunity for you to make money with your music.
This course will teach you exactly how this industry works and how you can get your music placed on TV, Movies plus videos games.
- Learn how to meet Music Supervisors and play them your music
- How to pitch your music for TV/Film the right way
- Where the big money is in getting your songs synched
- Nothing is left out – you see everything
- … and my help and assistance to Udemy students is legendary
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/musicinmovies/?couponCode=grow046
Share with your friends :