Udemy – Photoshop for Beginners + Design a Logo [100% off]
— NEW COURSE! PUBLISHED APRIL 2016 —
ENROLL NOW! HD QUALITY
In this course, you will learn the essentials of Photoshop. This course is great for beginners who have no experience with the program. No previous experience is needed!
- Learn by working with examples
- Progressively understand more concepts
- Get the feel of Photoshop by playing around with effects
- Make designs by adding different objects and effects
- Follow along as I demonstrate various tools
Once you have finished this course, you will know how to use the most important tools in Photoshop, how to work with layers and layer styles, how to open a new canvas, and much more. You will also learn how to make your own simple logo that you can customize to your liking.
The main concepts revolve around the final project, which is creating a customized logo. I will start by showing you all the important skills that you need to make a logo. I will help you along the way, and you can easily customize your designs.
Some of the covered topics:
- Workspace and how to find your way around the program
- Layers and the layers panel made easy
- Text: how to add styles, effects, and how to make it stand out
- Selections with the Marquee tools and their different options
- Shapes: how to add different objects
- Layer styles: adding layers styles to make awesome effects
- Gradients: how to make them and add a nice fade from one color to another
So enroll today and let’s learn about Photoshop while having fun!
Share with your friends :