Udemy – Learning of Physics with basic concepts – Complete course [100% off]
Welcome to the course on“Learning of Physics with basic concepts”
“Physics is the branch of science concerned with the properties of matter and energy and the relationships between them. It is based on mathematics and traditionally includes mechanics, optics, electricity and magnetism,acoustics, and heat.
Modern physics, based on quantum theory, includes atomic, nuclear, particle, and solid-state studies. It can also embrace applied fields such as geophysics and meteorology”.
Physics is an experimental science and the scientific method emphasizes the need of accurate measurement of various measurable features of different phenomena or of man made objects.
The study of Physics involves investigating such things as the laws of motion, the structure of space and time, the nature and type of forces that hold different materials together, the interaction between different particles, the interaction of electromagnetic radiation with matter and so on.
You will gain the knowledge that you need for your academic and professional development and to learn that how Physics is involved in our professional, educational and daily life.
I hope that this course will enhance your appreciation for the study of physics and it’s aspects in our world.
Diagrams are attached to explore the aspects briefly. Tables with symbols and SI units are also inserted to understand the units easily.
Course is subdivided into several parts like lectures to explain the aspects completely.
After studying this course students will be able to understand the important things about Physics in detail. Students will also get material to enhance their knowledge in Physics.
So! We will cover
- Measurements and Physical Quantities
- Significant figures
- Precision and Accuracy
- Numerical problems related from measurements
- Basic concepts of Vectors and Equilibrium
- Vector addition by rectangular Components
- Torque and Equilibrium of Torque
- Numerical problems with solutions related from vectors and equilibrium
- Motion and Force
- Velocity-Time graph
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Law of conservation of Momentum
- Application to Ballistic missiles
- Numerical Problems with solutions related from motion and force
- Work and energy
- Power and types of energy
- Numerical problems with solutions related from work and energy
- Circular motion
- Angular Acceleration
- Centripetal Force
- Law of Conservation of Angular Momentum
- Newton’s and Einstein’s views of Gravitation
- Numerical problems with solutions related from Circular motion
Share with your friends :