Udemy – How To Successfully Blog For The Huffington Post [100% off]
I’ve wrote over 200 articles for The Huffington Post and other top blogs over the last 4 years and my articles have been tweeted to millions of followers and shared on 10,000+ Facebook pages – and now I want to show you exactly how I do it.
During this course you are going to learn, step-by-step, how to craft a well written article and submit it to The Huffington Post along with other popular websites/blogs.
If you own a personal blog or website and you are looking for an easy yet effective way to gain more customers, followers & readers – then tapping into a 200+ million visitors per month blog like The Huffington Post is the perfect way to accomplish that.
Inside, you will discover:
- The core benefits of blogging and why you should start if you already haven’t
- The downside of blogging (it isn’t all rainbows and shooting stars, I’ll give you the truth!)
- The proper blog format to use and how to make the most out of it
- How to optimize your article so mobile readers don’t run away from bad formatting!
- The top subjects that get the most exposure and attention
- The subjects you should avoid at all cost!
- How to strategically use backlinks in your articles to help with SEO
- What you can and cannot include in your articles. (Embedded videos, images, etc)
- How to set the tone for your article to ensure maximum engagement
- Positive or Critical arguments – which one is better for which website?
- How to properly navigate the websites back-end using WordPress and Backstage
- When to post your articles for the best chance to get noticed
- How to promote your articles to gain even more readers & sharers
- Finally, what you can fully expect from blogging for these top website
So if blogging is something that you think would help your business grow, then grab this course today by clicking the enroll button to the right of this page!
You can have your first article written and submitted to The Huffington Post tonight!
Click “Take This Course” on the right side of this page and let’s get started right now!
Share with your friends :