Udemy – TeamCity: Learn continuous integration with TeamCity [100% off]
Today the technology sector is experiencing a boom throughout the world. There are hundreds of startups launching every day. In order to move fast – these startups need people who are skilled at automating as much as possible. Mostly progressive startups – favor implementing completely automated DevOps pipelines from the get go. They realize that these practices of continuous integration (CI) and DevOps will yield tremendous benefits regarding speed and agility. The demand for these skills has been steadily rising over the last few years.
TeamCity is a very popular, mature and feature-rich toolset which enables us to build very sophisticated automated build pipelines very quickly. It has extensive community support which has augmented the core functionality of TeamCity by building and sharing hundreds of very useful plugins. Implementing continuous integration with TeamCity can help us immensely in reducing the risk within our software development lifecycle. It catches us bugs early and increases the quality of our software products. This, in turn, reduces the overall cost to develop innovative software in any environment – startups and enterprise alike.
The demand for professionals who have experience with these tools has been growing steadily over the last few years. The salaries and consulting rates for these skills have also been rising and are only bound to go up as the demand for these skills remains steady or increases. Professionals with TeamCity experience can demand as much as $100K as their yearly compensation and these jobs pay more than majority of the jobs posted on US job boards.
In this course we will:
- Learn about CI and why it is important
- Learn about TeamCity
- Build an automated CI pipeline with TeamCity
- Learn how to version control and manage relational database schema
- Run the CI pipeline to maintain build artifacts
- Learn how to configure, secure and extend TeamCity
- Learn how to configure automated build notifications
What are the requirements?
- Access to a physical or virtual machine to install the required software
- Basic information about software development processes
- Desire to learn something new and continuous improvement
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn what is continuous integration (CI)
- Learn why continuous integration is important (especially in fast paced startup environment)
- Learn how valuable TeamCity skills are
- Maintain and version control database schema in an automated fashion via RoundHousE
- Install and configure TeamCity on Windows and Linux platforms
- Build and automated CI pipeline with TeamCity for .NET and Java platforms
- Learn how to setup automatic building notifications within Teamcity
Share with your friends :