Udemy – Social Media Marketing | 8 Platforms | For Business Growth [100% off]
In this course you will learn the essentials of social media marketing for entrepreneurs and small business.
By the end of this course you will choose one social media platform to go “all-in” on. I see businesses have the most success on social media when they choose one to be the best at. Don’t spread yourself too thin on 5 different accounts!
Master the basics of Social Media Marketing For Business
- Take advantage of current trends
- Dozens of examples specific to small business
- 8 platforms explained, including:
- Facebook (emphasis on video)
- Instagram For Business (just released)
- Step-by-step guide on how to create your accounts
- Step-by-step guide on how to post
- Utilize no nonsense best practices for success
- Bonus: 1-Page Social Media Marking Plan
Real Life Examples of Social Media For Small Business
Look folks, the vast majority of social media marketing advice online is geared for big business. You’ll see examples with large companies like Oreo, Taco Bell, and Mountain Dew.
Those examples don’t help you learn! Big businesses have social media teams, production teams, and animation teams. You don’t! All our examples focus on what a small business can do to see results.
Course Content: Learn what will get you the best ROI
The course is structured by social media platform. We’ll do a deep dive on 4 of the accounts I see business owners use for the most success. They are Facebook, LinkedIn YouTube, Instagram. On these 4 platforms we’ll use a fictitious business to show you how to set up accounts from scratch and make your first post. Awesomeness!
We’ll also discuss:
- Why to choose that platform
- How-to set up your account
- How-to make your first post
- Best practices for success
The other 4 social media accounts are Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Google+. We won’t go as in depth with these account and only discuss:
- Why to choose that platform, and
- Best practices
These platforms aren’t as in depth because they are more niche. The vast majority of entrepreneurs and small business owners won’t be using these platforms to start their social media presence.
Keep this in mind:
You can finish this course in an afternoon. Or break up the course into daily, less than 10 minute videos!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/social-media-marketing-for-business/?couponCode=FBPROMO
Share with your friends :