Udemy – PowerPoint: Presentations Pro Recipe Revealed [100% off]
Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my courses on PowerPoint:
“Anyone who wants to exceed the expectations set by himself / Seniors / peers. It is very important to convey the Right ideas in a right format through a right medium. Guns don’t kill as much as Powerpoint bullets. I made my mind to be a Subscriber of all of his courses after seeing his free videos which makes me think that I am actually in a real class and learning it by practising it. ” by Biswajeet Pattnaik , M&A Specialist (Finance and Petrochemical industry), SABIC , Saudi Arabia.
“I would like to tell you that I am very impressed with your courses so far – I particularly like the short videos that allow me to get to a topic quickly and then move on (your competitors mostly offer 20-30 min videos which is a bit much to keep one’s attention span). The other gem in your training are the shortcuts, I found no other course with the same insights.” by Peter Klugsberger, Australia, ex-McKinsey & Co., served various senior roles (CEO, COO) in various companies
PowerPoint and Excel together make an awesome productivity tool. Management Consultants having great knowledge of these 2 software, creates stunning presentations which are automated, data-driven, beautifully designed and impressive to read.
What would it be like if each and every one of your PowerPoint presentations were stunning and impressed your attendees, co-workers, senior managers or investors without you saying a word yet?
Here’s What we got in store for you in this course:
1) There are certain freely available tools that will add edge to your presentation. The section focusses on:
- IrfanView: A freeware that allows LIVE magnification during a slideshow and that too, very fast
- FlatIcon: How flat icons can add zing to the boring slides
- Google recommended colour combinations
- UnSplash: Free source for HD images (commercially usable)
2) Making existing pictures look attractive using special tricks is what this section focusses on:
- Tricks: Layering
3) One of the emerging trends to present maps, products, software screenshots & tables is Magnifier. It helps draw the audience’s attention to a specific part of the object or slide. This section focusses on:
- Creating the Magnifier effect with special tricks
- Industry examples
4) Emerging best practices – This course will also give you a glimpse of some of the emerging trends in data visualization. E.g.
- “Topic Tracker” (used by BMW, UN, Tata Group etc.).
- Another such technique is “Waterfall Chart” for showing important financial numbers in a Chart form (used by Tata Power, BMW, Bain & Co.).
5) Presenting multiple pictures of different sizes and dry bullet points is a challenge. This section focusses on:
- Converting multiple pictures in Smart Art in under 5 seconds
- Converting multiple bullet points in Smart Art in under 5 seconds
We have 12 videos of duration 33 mins. Through practical examples, You’ll learn Ninja level application on PowerPoint: Presentations Pro Secrets.
Your Question – Why should I take this mini-course on PowerPoint?
Our Response – I frequently visit “Investor Relations” section of numerous companies. Every now and then, I come across new trends and techniques. On one such occasion, I stumbled upon an Investor Presentation of a Global Auto major (BMW Jan 2014). I was mesmerized by the look of a certain slide. The picture was able to focus on a specific geographical area and allow more text to be written. I termed this as “Magnifier”.
Similarly, there are many more such techniques which you ll be able to learn – all at one place. This will help you speed up slide creation and add Punch to your message. Plus, my experience of having presented before 12,000+ professionals in the last 6 years, will help you catch up with secrets of a Pro Presenter.
Your Question – So will I learn All PowerPoint Charts?
Our Response – No. This course covers PowerPoint Presentations Pro Secrets like Using tools to add edge to your presentation, to standardize PowerPoint templates at the Corporate level,
“The courses are really helpful whether in terms of saving time, improving your presentation skills or getting to learn new features. The videos give you the feeling of one to one attention. Moreover, their constant attachment by emailing new tricks is highly appreciating. #thankyouteamyoda” by Arundhati Raychaudhuri, Finance Professional, India
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice worksheets included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
- A 30-day money back guarantee (we want you to be 100% satisfied)
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 33 mins. for a benefit of lifetime Ninja status on PowerPoint: Presentations Pro Secrets!
Share with your friends :