Udemy – How To Breakdance Mini-Course [100% off]
Over 1,500 Students Enrolled with 13 five-star reviews!
Course fully updated on June 2015.
Did you miss you chance to learn breakdancing in the 80s?
Want to learn some of the moves you see on the movies and television such as Step Up and America’s Best Dance Crew?
Join over 1500+ students who’ve successfully taken this course and go from zero to breakdancing hero.
Whether you want to learn how to dance or simply just show of to friends, How To Breakdance Mini-Course will walk you through some of the most basic b-boy/break dancing moves that seem like magic to your audience.
Each lesson starts with a demonstration followed up with a breakdown of each move. Once you’ve gained a better understanding of each move, we put them together in a simple routine for you to practice!
What Will You Be Getting?
You’ll be gaining immediate access to over 22 lectures and 2+ hours worth of content, each lesson designed for you to learn easily. Using my 10 years as a dance crew director and dance instructor I’ve created clear and simple lessons which you’ll find easy to understand, and more importantly, absorb.
If you want to quickly learn some awesome b-boy moves without having to spend a lot of money or hours in a dance studio, then this course is perfect for you.
What are the 3 Parts of Foundation B-Boying?
The illusion for a lot of dancing is that people tell themselves that they can’t do it. What they’re seeing is simply the sum of it’s parts. Everything is just a combination of smaller pieces. Foundation B-boying is broken down to three fundamental parts:
- Top Rocks The part of b-boying where you’re dancing up top. Think of this as your epic introduction to your dance.
- Footwork This is where you’re showing of your fancy footwork on the floor making everyone think that this dance is complex, when in reality you know otherwise.
- Freezes This is the period at the end of every sentence. This is where you finish your dance not with a bang, but with a calm, cool, and controlled freeze.
Throughout the 22 lectures you’ll quickly learn:
- The elements of foundation breakdancing.
- The history of breakdancing.
- How to top rock, do foot work, and freeze
- How to piece all the moves together
- Methods to train at home so you improve faster
How long will the course take?
The course can take about a month to really understand all the moves and another month to really master them depending on how much you practice.
The beauty of this course is that you can go at your own rate, build confidence in your dance, and show off to your friends and family.
I hope you guys enroll and find that this is the best mini b-boy course out there. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
Sign up for How To Breakdance Mini-Course and start getting’ down today!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/b-boybreakdance-mini-course/?couponCode=SPECIAL716
Share with your friends :