Udemy – Hip Hop Dance For Beginners with Cyrian Reed [100% off]
June 2016: New Routine to Rihanna’s “Work”
Learn Hip Hop Dance To Your Favorite Songs with International Choreographer and Dancer Cyrian Reed!
This course is designed to give students an awesome opportunity to learn the art form of Hip Hop (Urban Street Dance) and become a part of the Hip Hop Community.
The course is created for beginning dancers who feel like they’re too shy to dance or perhaps, those dancers that need a boost in their performance proficiency.
The different Hip Hop techniques will be taught from several lectures and demonstrations. Classes will consist of the breakdown of Hip Hop sequences/ routines. Students will be able to review related video presentations, and other scholarly works that emphasize the history of Hip Hop culture and its’ positive impact on the progression of dance today.
- Exhibit basic understanding of eight counts (1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Demonstrate proficiency in the various styles that reflect Hip Hop such as breaking, funk styles (popping/locking), sub-styles (waves/ glides), commercial and street genres.
- Learn several six – eight count routines so that you can improve your muscle memory and retention
- Learn the vocabulary used within the various Hip Hop (Urban Street Dance) dance forms
- Increase rhythmic awareness and the importance that musicality plays in street dance
- Discuss the importance, meaning, and practice of “ Freestyle Dance” within Hip Hop culture
5 hours of instructions
Share with your friends :