Udemy – Hands on Sketch 3 Training – Learn Mobile App Design [100% off]
In this course, I’ll walk you step-by-step through the process of re-creating some amazing looking app screens, popular logos and some outside the box design elements, all using Sketch 3. Upon completion, you’ll have real-world experience building basic and advanced mobile app screens using Sketch.
What kind of App screens will I be duplicating in this course?:
- Several Login screens
- Screens with Transparent backgrounds
- Group Chat
- Blog Profile
- Workout Timer
- Facebook (Coming soon)
- Basic and advanced versions of popular mobile app Icons
- Various buttons: Rounded, Sliding, Metallic and more
Sketch 3 is an amazing product that’s gaining in popularity as the top tool for designing mobile apps due to its very intuitive controls and ease of use. If you’re interested in designing your own mobile apps, this course will get you up to speed on using Sketch3.
- Start with the basics: Draw and manipulate shapes, inserting images, working with fonts
- Mobile App Screens: Follow along as we recreate a dozen detailed app screens
- Mobile App Icons: Duplicate over a dozen mobile app icons using a variety of skills/techniques. From beginner to advanced.
- Additional Content: Sharpen your skills by re-creating several outside the box designs
Class Resources & Support:
- You’ll see the process I use when designing and where I get my resources
- If you have a question, a comment, or need help, post it in the Q & A section
- Once enrolled, you can join us on the Slack group chat to talk about the course and get feedback from myself and others who are also enrolled. Contact me to request an invitation.
Share with your friends :