Udemy – Hands on Internet of Things: Get started with a Raspberry Pi [100% off]
This is a course about getting started with the Internet of Things. It’s a hands on course with exercises designed to teach you the concepts of gathering, sending, and storing data. We’ll build a full end to end project gathering information from sensors, sending them over the internet and into a database. Then we’ll build a nice dashboard to view it all. You’ll go from a beginner to a confident IoT pro with this course.
What are the requirements?
- Basic programming knowledge helpful but not required
- Raspberry Pi (1, 2 or 3)
- A small breadboard and jumpers
- some inexpensive sensors
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn what the Internet of Things is all about
- Learn the basics about IoT devices
- Write software to read sensors and create data
- Send data to popular IoT endpoints
- Build your own endpoints to capture and store data
- Build custom dashboards for your IoT data
- Invent new products by applying your IoT knowledge
- Solve problems in everyday life with technology
Share with your friends :