Udemy – Excellent Excel Formulas and Functions- 10x Excel Efficiency [100% off]
Do you want to learn how to use Excel Formulas and Functions but find it all a bit overwhelming?
Do you need Excel to succeed at work, but wonder where to even start?
If so, you’re in the right place. In this course I’m going to teach you how to use Excel Formulas and Functions without any tears or pulling your hair out.
I’m so confident that this course will increase your efficiency and understanding of Excel functions that I guarantee it! If you aren’t 100% satisfied with ANYTHING that you’ve learned or you don’t see the results in your work within 30 days of signing up, I’ll give you a FULL REFUND.
Why should you take this course?
- I make learning Excel as simple as possible. Excel can seem extremely complex and overwhelming at times. But I break every function down into simple, manageable steps. I also use easy, realistic examples that you can follow along with.
- I get right to the point in every lecture. I know you’re busy so I don’t waste a lot of time on tangents, personal stories or filler like many instructors do. If the lecture is about VLOOKUP, I’m going to get straight to teaching you how to use VLOOKUP so you can put it to use right away.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for beginning or intermediate Excel learners who are new to using formulas and functions to make calculations in Excel. It is also appropriate for anyone who wants to learn to use functions but feels intimidated or overwhelmed.
What’s included in the course?
- What is a formula? What is a function?
- The anatomy of a formula and how to create one.
- How to use the SUM function.
- How to use the AVERAGE and AVERAGEA functions.
- How to use the COUNT and COUNTA functions.
- How to use the IF function.
- How to use the SUMIF and SUMIFS functions.
- How to use the COUNT and COUNTIFS functions.
- How to use the popular VLOOKUP function.
- How to use RIGHT, LEFT and MID to sort data easily.
- A complete demonstration of how to use each function and what to use if for.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my course. I can’t wait to help you take your Excel Formulas and Functions to the next level!
To learn more now, watch one of the FREE preview lectures.
Remember, If you aren’t 100% satisfied with ANYTHING that you’ve learned or you don’t see the results in your work within 30 days of signing up, I’ll give you a FULL REFUND.
If you’re ready to get started, click on the “Take This Course” button and in just a couple of hours you’ll be amazed at what you can do with Excel.
Share with your friends :