Udemy – Excel: Sort & Filter Tricks – Basics to Ninja [100% off]
Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my courses on Excel:
“I would like to tell you that I am very impressed with your courses so far – I particularly like the short videos that allow me to get to a topic quickly and then move on (your competitors mostly offer 20-30 min videos which is a bit much to keep one’s attention span). The other gem in your training are the shortcuts, I found no other course with the same insights.” by Peter Klugsberger, Australia, ex-McKinsey & Co., served various senior roles (CEO, COO) in various companies
“I thought you knew me – You solved the exact problem which I face at my office in your course” by Rajesh Dhoot, India, ex-Sr. Manager, Finance and Accounts, Ultratech Cements – An Aditya Birla Group Co.
There are numerous hidden tricks of Sort & Filter which makes data analysis and manoeuvringaccurate and fast. This section focusses on:
- Vertical Sort – 1-level & 2-level
- Custom Sort
- Sort Trick – add alternate blank rows in-between existing rows
- Horizontal Sorting (Left to Right) – auto-realigning 100s of columns
- Filter – Basics
- Filter – Choosing the dataset correctly
- Filter analysis with shortcuts
- Filter – SUBTOTAL() for calculations
- Filter – SUBTOTAL() 9 vs. 109 series
- Filter – Applying 2 or more Filters simultaneously on the same sheet
- Filter – Color Filter & Text Filter
- Advanced Filter – Basics
- Advanced Filter – Differential Criteria
- Advanced Filter – More parameters
We have 14 videos of duration 45 mins. Through practical examples, You’ll learn Ninja level application on Excel: Sort & Filter Tricks – Basics to Ninja .
Your Question – Why should I take this mini-course on Excel?
Our Response – Sort and Filter are the two most commonly used MIS reporting techniques. Having an in-depth knowledge helps avoid silly mistakes commonly made by professionals while using them.
- Focus is also on learning hidden tips and tricks. E.g. Horizontal Sorting (Left to Right) – auto-realigning 100s of columns, Advanced filter
- Do’s & Don’ts
Your Question – So will I learn Pivot table, Vlookup?
Our Response – No. This course covers Excel: Sort & Filter Tricks – Basics to Ninja .
“The courses are really helpful whether in terms of saving time, improving your presentation skills or getting to learn new features. The videos give you the feeling of one to one attention. Moreover, their constant attachment by emailing new tricks is highly appreciating. #thankyouteamyoda” by Arundhati Raychaudhuri, Finance Professional, India
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice worksheets included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
- A 30-day money back guarantee (we want you to be 100% satisfied)
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 45 mins. for a benefit of lifetime Ninja status on Excel: Sort & Filter Tricks – Basics to Ninja!
Share with your friends :