Udemy – SumoMe: List Growth and Website Traffic With SumoMe Apps [100% off]
Learn how to grow your Email Marketing list and drive more traffic to your website by taking this easy course on the SumoMe tools packed with tons of useful information so you can succeed! This course is taught by Udemy instructor, email marketing expert and SumoMe user Dennis Smith.
Email Marketing is not dead and can help you grow your online presence. Read below to find out why it is more effective than Facebook and Twitter. Start list and website traffic building today with free SumoMe Tools.
***** BRAND NEW! 1ST SUMOME COURSE ON UDEMY *****30 Day 100% Risk Free Course!
✔ Easy to Learn Material!
✔ Increase Your Website Traffic!
✔ 3 Reasons Why SumoMe
✔ Email Marketing Gets Better Customer Engagement Than Facebook
✔ Email Marketing is very affordable in cost!
✔ Brand New Udemy SumoMe Course!
Did you know know email marketing is not dead? Here’s some stats that prove that marketing your business using email is stronger than ever. Check out these stats and see why you should be taking this course and learning how SumeMo can help you achieve long-term results along with your favorite email marketing application.
- According to a recent survey email is 40 times more effective for marketers than Facebook and Twitter. Now that’s a serious ass kicking when it comes to marketing your business.
- Studies have also found that the average order is about 17 percent higher than those that come through social media sites such as Facebook.
- No better way to build an audience of clients or customers. By consistently offering valuable content, you build loyal followers.
- With an ROI of around 4,300% (according to the Direct Marketing Association), email almost pays for itself, not to mention the fact that it’s “eco-friendly.”
- Email marketing is still the most cost-effective way of promotion.
- You can track email data easily and watch your response rates as they climb or fall.
- Higher engagement means higher conversion rates that boost your bottom line.
Here’s what is covered in this Udemy course… Learn how to setup your SumoMe account, use the apps of SumoMe, connecting apps to Aweber, Constant Contact, ConvertKit and other email marketing apps. Learn how to use the tools of SumoMe to find out which content is resonating with your visitors and analyze your website traffic.
Don’t forget to check out the free preview lectures to sample the course and then enroll. Are you ready to learn?
By the end of this course students will know:
- What SumoMe Is
- How-to get your SumoMe account setup
- How-to set up apps
- Tips for growing your own mailing list
- Tools for driving traffic to your website
- Simple Email Marketing Advice
- Email Marketing applications like ConvertKit or MailChimp Recommended but not needed to take this course
Don’t wait another day to start building your list. CLICK “TAKE THIS COURSE” TO GET STARTED NOW!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/sumome-course/?couponCode=BestFree
Share with your friends :