Udemy – Why having a “niche” in a business is not enough [100% off]
This course is all about creating a monopoly in your business as opposed to just picking and working with a niche.
- Problems with niche. Why a niche is not always enough.
- Don’t think niche, but think monopoly. How easy it is to create a monopoly in business.
- 3 Kinds of customers. Attract, persuade and polarise.
- Creating a chain of discovery. Appealing to new audiences without losing the connection with your original audience and customers.
- Reducing the cost of discovery for your audience. Thee are things you take for granted, yet your audience (knowingly or not) are desperate to know.
This course is for those entrepreneurs that want to grow their business, or have just started their first drop shipping venture, or perhaps about to start their first ever venture.
Course icon created by Maxim Kulikov from Noun Project.
Share with your friends :