Create Stunning HDR Panoramas that blow others away!
If you’re looking to take your photography to the next level, then you need to look no further than this comprehensive course on HDR Panoramic Photography.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve only ever owned a camera phone; within no time at all you will be shooting, creating, merging, stitching and editing the most breathtaking panoramas you’ve ever seen.
Your new found love for panoramas will allow you to capture truly awe inspiring scenes that many others don’t know how to capture. Panoramas are one of the most amazing ways to capture the essence of a place and they captivate just about everyone!
With this course you will be taken through every step of how to create HDR images and then ultimately panoramas – and over time you will steadily and constantly build on those strong foundations to create even better images.
I have left no stone unturned, no question unanswered and no students unsatisfied – so if you would like to learn the art of panoramic photography, waste no time, buy today!
This course is designed to teach you all the steps needed to go from understanding what an HDR photo and a panorama is to taking your photos to merging them into breathtaking panoramas and more. You’ll learn how to shoot, stitch and edit in just under an hour!
Preview the lecture on What are HDRs & Panorama for FREE to see a topic students are learning about.
While there are many course that teach you about photography and how to take fantastic photos, it’s hard to find one about Panoramic photography, and especially one that makes it SO simple!
This course is designed for beginners and intermediates, for those who don’t have much experience with creating HDR images or panoramas. This course is tailored to those with DSLR cameras, point & shoots, phones and drones, but any digital camera will do!
Take your photography to the next level and enroll now!
To start your journey of taking breathtaking HDR panoramas, you first need to know the basics. This course covers the basics and beyond!
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand what a high dynamic range photo and a panoramic photo is
- Understand the benefits of panoramas vs. a single photo
- Understand the benefits of using HDRs in your panoramas
- Take overlapping photos that will ultimately lead to a panorama
- Take panoramic photos from your point & shoot, DSLR, camera phone and/or drone
- Merge your photos into HDRs using Lightroom
- Stitch your photos and HDRs into a panorama using Lightroom
- Edit your panoramas to create vivid, stunning images
- Create horizontal AND vertical panoramas
- Use the HDR function on your camera
- Take photos using auto exposure bracketing
- Create panoramas without the use of HDRs
By the end of this course you’ll know everything you’ll need take stunning HDR panoramas. Included quizzes will help drive home what you’ve learned too.
You will impress family, friends, other photographers and even yourself! You won’t believe how simple it is to create panoramas that look like they should be on display in a gallery. Enroll now to get started!
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/hdr-panoramas/?couponCode=FBFREE
Share with your friends :