Udemy – SINGING SIMPLIFIED: The Fast-Track to Singing Like a Pro [100% off]
SINGING SIMPLIFIED will get you on your way to becoming an excellent singer… faster than you thought possible! Believe it or not, you already have the “built-in” ability to be a great singer. You were born with a natural vocal range and I’m going to help you to tap into it – quickly and easily, while having FUN of course! We’ll combine technique and everyday emotive sounds to help you understand that singing isn’t as difficult or scary as you thought it was.
The course includes:
- 1 video lesson per day, 6 days a week, for 8 weeks. Over 3 HOURS of high resolution video lessons!
- A FREE PERSONALIZED VOCAL ASSESSMENT FROM ME.
- 30+ exercises (Mp3’s) you can download to practice your lessons anywhere!
- The 26 page SINGING SIMPLIFIED Workbook that reviews each video lesson and the exercises from each lesson. An extremely helpful companion throughout the course.
- My 66 page e-book: “5 Shortcuts To Great Songwriting“. Many teachers have bought this book from me to help them teach their students about music theory and song structure. It’s my bonus gift to you!
Also, we’re going to train your brain as well. Your mindset and your emotions are so very important when it comes to singing. You’ll learn how to let stress and fear fall to the wayside, and focus on the emotion of the song.
This is the perfect course for TOTAL BEGINNERS, to people who have a little experience singing, but haven’t taken many singing lessons and don’t really understand much about technique or how the voice works. If your goal is to sing Pop, Rock, Country, Blues, R&B, Indie, Alternative… any popular style of music, this course is a great match for you. (This course is NOT for classical or operatic singing. Those styles are quite different in their technique.)
In order for this system to work for you…
– You do NOT need any “natural” musical or singing talent
– You do NOT need to know anything about technique or how your voice works (in fact, the less you know the better, because you’ll have fewer bad habits to overcome)
– You do NOT need to understand music theory, or even know how to read music…
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/singing-simplified/?couponCode=SINGFREE2
Share with your friends :