This course is designed to teach you the most important techniques required for First Person Game Development.
- Creating a First Person Character Controller ( This character controller can be used for Horror games, First person Shooters, or basically any First Person Game you can think of ).
- Understanding Colliders and Trigger Volumes ( You will understand how collisions work in video games, and how to use them efficiently with object oriented programming ).
- Working with the Unity Animator and Animations ( We will be creating all kinds of different animations to make our game more immersive, these animations will be played through scripts, at our command ).
- Mastering Raycasts ( Raycasts are the standard technology used in first person video games, be it in shooting, looking at items to pick them up, opening doors, etc.. ).
- Learning how to create a Level in Unity.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/unityfps/?couponCode=PROMOCOUPONS24
Share with your friends :