Scrum is the most popular agile framework today for rapid product development.
Yet even today, over 30 years after the scrum framework was created, the demand for competent and skilled Scrum Masters outstrip supply.
Do you have what it takes to become a successful Scrum Master?
This scrum master course will provide you an overview of the agile/scrum framework, the scrum process flow and the skills, qualities and competencies needed by the key player in the game: You, the Scrum Master.
In this course you will learn:
- What Scrum is all about: The scrum framework and the scrum process flow
- The scrum roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team
- The scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, The Sprint and Product Backlog Grooming
- The scrum artifacts: The Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment, Definition of Done, Burn-down Chart and The Sprint Task-board
- The scrum Rules: Binding together the roles. Events and artifacts of the agile scrum framework.
We then focus on you, the Scrum Master:
- Describing a typical scrum master job description: The person profile, skills, qualities needed by a successful scrum master
- The industry accepted formal scrum master certifications available
- A typical day in the life of a scrum master, the key player in any scrum team
On completion of the course you will have a good understanding of the agile/scrum framework and know the skills and competencies you will need to acquire to become a scrum master and a valuable member of any scrum team.
Share with your friends :