Retailing is a global industry that plays a vital economic role in society. Without a predefined and well-integrated strategy, a retail firm may struggle attempting to cope with the changing environment that surrounds it.
This course is devoted to the dynamic development of retailing. It aims to demonstrate the complex and numerous questions of retail management in order to facilitate an understanding of what is involved in strategic retail management and illustrate best practices.
It provides a balance between theory and practice, useful career information, a comprehensive package of strategies and it takes a tactical approach to decision making.
I’m gonna provide you with an overview of strategic retail management, and a careful examination of situation analysis, internal benchmarking, role-playing, hiring employees, and many more.
You will learn the most important components of management success in retail like tracking key performance indicators , marketing your business effectively and building a successful sales team.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- An introduction to retail management
- Setting the stage for success
- The power of consistent experience
- Tracking key performance indicators
- Effective retail marketing
- Efficient strategies hiring new employees
- The importance of Internal Benchmarking
- Building a successful sales team
- Motivating your team
- Engagement in corporate social responsibility
- The social considerations of business decisions
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/retail-management-strategies/?couponCode=RETAILFREE
Share with your friends :