Udemy – Reduce Business Systems Costs With a Meta Data Repository [100% off]
As corporations increase in size and complexity, securing, managing and insuring the integrity and accuracy of internal data becomes a critical component to continued corporate growth. If a corporation is growing, there will come a time in each entity’s evolution where an ELDR (Enterprise Level Data Repository/Meta Data Repository) becomes an integral component to the organizations information systems architecture.
This course provides the student with the knowledge required to:
- Justify the need for an ELDR within the corporation
- Construct a set of Best Practices/Principles for it’s design
- Design and build the Framework for the services the ELDR will provide
- Design the resulting architecture required for the ELDR
- Define the rules for the data/information to be stored within the ELDR (Data Dictionary, operational, decision support, etc.)
- Define the categories of data, data integrity, data security, etc.
- Define the rules, processes and structures required to check-in, check-out and modify data/information stored within the ELDR (Management Framework)
- Define the application components that will comprise the ELDR system
This course is designed to support the ongoing efforts of an IT department and its data architects and managers in designing, building and maintaining a corporation’s business, operational and decision support information systems. It is an advanced course most useful to database architects, senior information systems analysts and systems development personnel.
Share with your friends :