Udemy – Real Estate Wholesaling Investment Analysis for Beginners [100% off]
So you want to get into wholesaling, but how do you know if your deal is good or not?
Before you decide to drop hundreds or even thousands of dollars on some guru system, learn the important basics here first.
No fluff, just the relevant concepts and tools you need to know in order to start learning how to evaluate a deal.
If you want to learn the techniques that the pros use to evaluate their deals and get a custom built calculator to speed up that process for you, then this is the course will get you started on the right foot.
THIS IS A BEGINNERS COURSE designed for beginners with little to no background. Experienced real estate investors should look elsewhere.
I can’t promise I’ll help you get rich, own a yacht and two Ferraris.
But I can teach you some the important fundamentals that you need to understand to start to properly evaluate wholesaling deals.
After getting my MBA from Stanford, I worked on over $400M in real estate deals.
I’ve worked with many clients doing all sorts of deals from wholesaling all the way to doing ground up multi-million dollar commercial RE deals.
How do I know if this course is right for me?
If you’ve EVER wanted to:
- Understand the basics of wholesaling analysis
- What is the 70% rule?
- What is the After Repair Value, why it matters, and how do you calculate it?
- What is the Fixed Costs Method?
- What is the Maximum Allowable Offer, why it matters, and how do you calculate it?
- How do you pitch your property to a flip investor buyer?
- How do you pitch your property to a buy & hold investor buyer?
IF YES to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
How is this different from your other course?
This one only covers how to run an investment analysis for a wholesaling deal.
My other courses focus on other types of investing–running analysis for fix & flips and rental income properties as well as more comprehensive coverage of topics such as investing in apartments, investing with partners, investing in Airbnb units, commercial real estate, etc…
If you just want to learn analysis for wholesaling, then just take this course.
If you only intend to invest in fix & flips and rental income properties, take my Intro to Investment Analysis Course.
If you intend to invest with business partners, in apartments, in commercial, etc…then you should take my Pro Investment Analysis Course.
What if I don’t have any real estate background?
You can get started without any real estate background. This is an introductory course.
If you want to learn other foundational and advanced topics, check out my other courses.
I have some real estate background already, what could I learn from your course?
Unless you are already familiar and experienced with evaluating wholesaling deals and have your own effective calculators, you’ll benefit from this course.
Advanced students find the calculator alone is worth the price of the course.
Can you make me rich by taking your course?
No way! Not just from taking the course. Anyone who promises you that is selling snake oil.
If you take my course AND apply the learnings to make smarter invests in the future, then you have a chance.
What I can guarantee is that you will leave with some serious real estate investing knowledge, techniques, and tools.
What else does this course cover besides real estate investing?
This course is ALL about and ONLY about investment analysis concepts and techniques for wholesaling. So nothing else.
What will I be able to do after I take your course?
After taking my course, you will be:
- Able to confidently use techniques like the 70% Rule and the Fixed Costs Method to evaluate your wholesaling deals
- Able to confidently present the deal economics to both potential flip investor buyers as well as buy & hold investor buyers
- Able to confidently use the custom built calculator to evaluate all your future wholesaling deals
What WON’T I get from this course?
- You will NOT learn everything there is to know about wholesaling. There is A LOT and this course only covers the small but important analysis part of the process.
- You will NOT become an expert or understand advanced techniques. This is a BEGINNERS COURSE meant for BEGINNERS.
- You will not get a Real Estate License from taking this course. You can only get licensed by taking the appropriate test with the testing agency of your state and country. But what is taught in this course has nothing to with getting a license, which focuses on how to legally transact real estate deals between buyers and sellers. This course is about investment analysis only
- I will not be evaluating your personal investment deals for you for this course. This is about you learning how to do it on your own using the lessons and the tools here. =) If you really want me to consult, you can reach out to me. My hourly rate is $350/hr.
Tell me again why I should take your course?
If you’ve read this far down, you already know why. You’ve always wanted to. So why haven’t you pulled the trigger?
Ask yourself this: “What is holding me back?”
Are you afraid you’ll actually learn what you’ve always said you would but never did?
Yeah, you’ll have to put in the time and effort. If you’re lazy, this course (or any other course) won’t be able to help you.
But if you’re serious about learning real estate investing, then I can definitely help you.
Plus, you have absolutely ZERO risk.
Udemy gives you a 30-day money back guarantee and they’re really really good on that.
So if you’ve read this far, you have no excuse. You have no risk at all. If you don’t sign up, it just means you serious about learning.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/wholesaling-investment-analysis/?couponCode=STUDIOFEEDBACK
Share with your friends :