Udemy – Raise funds for your innovative business with EU grants [100% off]
Do you have a tech startup or small/medium business?
Do you conduct research or work in innovation?
- Learn all about EU Institutions and funding programmes for businesses
- Start at the beginning, refresh your EU knowledge and understand the goals & values of the EU to win your application for funding.
- Review all of the funding programs, rules and principles of EU funding.
- Learn about Horizon 2020 budget program, and the European Innovation Council (EIC) Pilot.
- Special focus on the EU SME Instrument, with example winners and a guide to how you can prepare a winning proposal.
- Review the application process so you don’t make any mistakes.
- Finish with some fun EU jargon and how you can improve the writing in your proposals.
The EU SME Instrument is a grant for innovative startups and scaleups.
You will learn:
- What is the SME Instrument?
- Who can apply for €50,000?
- Who should apply for €50,000-2.5M?
- How to prepare the best application
- What types of businesses are most successful
The webinar is designed for CEOs, COOs, Founders, business developers, decision makers, Investors, Coworking leaders, and other startup-related professionals working with innovative tech businesses.
Share with your friends :