Udemy – Psychology 2: How our memory (really) works [100% OFF]
This course is for people who want to learn how our memory works and for people who want to understand the human mind.
You can do it either as a standalone course (if you are only interested in memory).
Or you can do it as a follow up on my other courses (if you want to learn about the human mind in general).
Why learn about memory?
Everything we know about the world is based on information stored in our memory. But how does our memory actually work? Decades of research have shown that our memory is not as accurate as we thinkbecause our brain secretly edits our memories without us being aware of it. What we remember often does not match what actually happened.
What will you learn?
- The building blocks of our memory
- The mechanisms underlying amnesia.
- How our brain remember things.
- Why our brain forget things.
- Why you should be careful with trusting what witnesses think they remember.
- How our brain secretly edits our memories
- How to effectively memorize new information.
- The role of memory in our everyday life and our society.
After following this course you will…
- Understand how your memory works.
- Know how our brain secretly edits our memories.
- Know strategies to memorize information more effectively.
- Understand what role memory processes play in our life and society.
- Be a big step closer to understanding the human mind.
Who am I?
I am a psychologist and neuroscientist with more than ten years of experience. Learning about our mind and brain has been a very enriching experience for me and it changed the way I look at the world. In this course, I want to share this experience with you.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/psychology-2/?couponCode=FULLDISC
Share with your friends :