Udemy – Project Management Fundamentals: Run projects effectively [100% off]
Did you know only 2.5% of companies successfully complete 100% of their projects?
You read that right … only 2.5%!
And if that wasn’t bad enough, consider this:
- The average cost overrun of any given project is 27%
- 57% of projects fail due to breakdowns in communication
- 39% of projects fail due to lack of planning, resources, and activities
- 51% of organizations have no project management training program in place
- Fewer than one-third of projects are successfully completed in a given year
Alarming statistics, wouldn’t you agree?
Hard to believe this could be the case when a staggering 97% of organizations believe project management is critical to business success.
So the question then becomes …
Are you doing everything in your power to successfully manage your projects?
Because here’s the rub …
If you’re not managing your projects correctly, you’re not only setting yourself up for failure, you’re also wasting precious time, money, and resources doing things ineffectively … and likely damaging your company in the process.
So how exactly can you manage projects effectively and efficiently to make sure they come out successful each and every time?
Well, that’s exactly what we’re going to cover in this course.
- The role of a project manager and the skills you need to be successful
- Defining, developing, and pitching an idea to get a project initiated
- How to plan out and properly execute your project
- How to accept, process, and integrate changes to your project along the way
- Helping teammates overcome obstacles and challenges, and how to keep them motivated to maintain progress
- What to look out for when monitoring project progress
- How to review finished projects to ensure successful completion
- Project Management styles and how to choose the right one
By the end of this course, you’ll have everything you need to correctly analyze, plan, and execute projects effectively, ensuring you never fall short of accomplishing your company’s goals and objectives.
Let’s get to it!
Share with your friends :