Udemy – Node Package Manager Course: Build and Publish NPM Modules [100% off]
- Request etc
Do you have an idea of a node package/module that will help other developers like you but don’t know how to start or where to start from?
Are you looking to learn how node modules are built and published? Then this course is for you.
In this course you will create modules that
- Generates random alphanumeric characters
- Allows arrays to be manipulated
- Manipulates strings
- Interact with external API to return results
You will also learn
- To setup the project for git and add the codes to the github repository
- To setup the projects for NPM
- To write unit tests using mocha, expect and supertest libraries
- To publish the modules
Share with your friends :