Udemy – Master Jenkins Course For Developers and DevOps [100% off]
What is this course about:
This course covers all the fundamentals about Jenkins and teach you everything you need to know to setup a Jenkins build pipeline starting with continuous inspection (build, test and static analysis) all the way to continuous deployment(deploy to staging and production).
In the end of this course, you will gain in-depth knowledge about Jenkins and general DevOps skills to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
What will you learn from this lecture:
In particularly, you will learn:
- Understand the concepts of continuous inspection, continuous integration, and continuous deployment, and the difference between them.
- Build an automated continuous deployment pipeline to build, test, analyze and deploy a web-based application with Jenkins.
- Create a multi-stage Jenkins job and visualize the complicated build pipeline with Jenkins build pipeline plugin.
- Integrate CI builds with other tools such as GitHub, Maven, Tomcat, Java, etc
- Scale Jenkins workflow with Jenkins’ master and slave architecture, deploy and configure a multi-node Jenkins cluster in the cloud for labeled builds.
- Learn how to configure and extend Jenkins functionality with Jenkins plugins such as copy build artifacts plugins and deploy to container plugins, etc
- Invaluable DevOps skills such as setting up staging and production environment for continuous integration workflows.
- Learn tips on how to effectively improve Jenkins build time such as executing jobs in parallel.
- Best practices of working with Jenkins in the field.
- In-depth knowledge about Jenkins and confidence to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
- And many many more…
Why shall we learn Jenkins:
Jenkins is on the bleeding edge of technology today. It is also one of the most compelling technologies of the last decade in terms of its disruption to software development and operation practices.
The Jenkins Continuous Integration solution has become a standby in organizations of all sizes that want to increase productivity and streamline software development in the era of Agile. It has extensive community support has the extended the core functionality of Jenkins by developing thousands of useful plugins. An ecosystem of more than 1,100 plug-ins has emerged, enabling customers to add all sorts of functionality and integrate Jenkins with everything from Active Directory to GitHub to Tomcat.
Jenkins is becoming a must tool for DevOps. It allows companies to build very sophisticated build pipelines very quickly, thus greatly reducing the risk within the software development lifecycle. Tons of companies have already been using Jenkins to implement continuous integration pipeline. Today you have the access to that same technology right on your desktop.
About the author:
In the past, James Lee worked at many companies such as Amazon and Google. Now James is working at one of the top Silicon Valley startups specializing big data analysis.
James has been working with Jenkins for more than 4 years and has led his team to implement several complex continuous deployment pipelines with Jenkins to automatically deploy large scale applications
James’ company has gained massive benefits by using Jenkins to build automated DevOps pipelines . In this course, he is going to share with you his years of knowledge and best practices of working with Jenkins in the real field.
Why DevOps skills?
Nowadays DevOps engineers are in great demand in the IT industry. Companies are looking for developers who can both develop and deploy the applications.
The average salary of a DevOps engineer is about $140,000 per year in Silicon Valley area which is 20% higher than the salary of a software engineer. Master DevOps Skills means you will be staying ahead in the competitive job market!
Why choosing this course?
This course is very hands-on, James has put lots effort to provide you with not only the theory but also real-life examples of implementing continuous integration pipeline that you can try out on your own laptop.
James has uploaded all the source code to Github and you will be able to follow along with either windows, MAC OS or Linux. In the end of this course, James is confident that you will gain in-depth knowledge about Jenkins and general DevOps skills to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
30-day money-back guarantee!
You will get 30-day money-back guarantee from Udemy for this course. If not satisfied simply ask for a refund within 30 days. You will get full refund. No questions whatsoever asked.
Are you ready to take your DevOps skills and career to the next level, take this course now!
Share with your friends :