Udemy – Learn Intricate C Programming-directives and Tokenization [100% off]
What is the course about?
This course provides a thorough introduction to the C programming language which is the core of the UNIX/Linux operating system and other embedded systems.
Macro definition and expansion:There are two types of macros, object-like and function-like. Object-like macros do not take parameters; function-like macros do (although the list of parameters may be empty).
The function-like macro declaration must not have any whitespace between the identifier and the first, opening, parenthesis. If whitespace is present, the macro will be interpreted as object-like with everything starting from the first parenthesis added to the token list.
A macro definition can be removed with #undef
Programming assignments and laboratory exercises are required to do by students. Please remember that this is a serious course on programming. I believe that programming language like C cannot be learned in few hours. It required continuous practice. Students may have to put a lot of efforts in order to become expert in programming and make the best use of this course.
What kind of material is included?
1. This course consists of high quality training content using quality videos with industry oriented hands-on examples.
2. I have tried to include the juice of my 10 years of Programming experience in this course.
3. The focus is on giving real life essential tricks and skills.
4. This course will have sets of online programming assignments and objective type quizzes.
5. I suggest students to take this course with pen and paper handy. Note the important points and take part in discussions. The exercise is the most important part in learning any language. I advise students to take the problems after each section.
How is the course structured?
1. A perfect blend of theory and programming.
Why take this course?
1. Learning C programming language is basic to learn all other programming languages such as C++, Java, Python, etc. Because, all other advanced programming languages were derived from C language concepts only.
2. This course will tends to replace text books on C programming ie it will be a complete reference of tips and tricks involved in preprocessor directives and Tokenization.
3. You will learn how programming languages work with data, what program flow is, and how to use tips and tricks involved in preprocessor directives and Tokenization.
4. You will also get step-by-step instructions on how to create simple and advance C programs and how to run them.
5. For the college going students, this course helps in improving grades in college curriculum and increases the chances at the final Campus Interview.
Udemy Coupon Code : https://www.udemy.com/object-oriented-programming-java-net/?couponCode=PRELAUNCH
Share with your friends :